SF Forward is the political voice for businesses and residents who support sound economic policy and an exceptional quality of life for all San Franciscans. The PAC is dedicated to insuring that political reforms strengthen the local economy, improve the business climate and streamline the operation of government.
Together, we are making a difference in San Francisco. Over the past several years SF Forward has positively influenced dozens of measures ensuring a more sound economic future and quality of life for our city. Key accomplishments include:
- The Defeat of Prop F (Save Hetch Hetchy) on the 2012 General Election Ballot
- Derailed Prop 37 (Food Labeling Mandate) on the 2012 General Election Ballot
- Helped Pass Prop E (Business Tax Reform) on the 2012 General Election Ballot
- Helped Pass Prop 39 (California Clean Energy Jobs Act) on the 2012 General Election Ballot
- Helped Pass Prop 30 (Temporary Tax Increase to Support Education and
- Public Safety) on the 2012 General Election Ballot
- And many others
SF Forward is actively working to advance issues that create a sound economy and vibrant city. Click here to read the Chamber’s complete advocacy agenda.
Your contributions are critically important in 2013. We need your help to ensure that common sense policies that support economic recovery are the top priority in San Francisco.
Contributing to SF Forward today is an investment in the future of San Francisco's economy. Please contribute today, even $25 makes a difference.
Contributions are not tax deductible. There are no limits on the amount you can contribute to the SF Forward. The SF Forward PAC supports or opposes ballot measures and issue campaigns; it does not make contributions to candidates. The PAC ID# is 891575. The Federal Tax ID# is 94-3106147.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, contact Taryn Taddeo at 415-352-8841.